- Tani Pazarlama, a highly successful Turkish customer loyalty program specialist, is maximizing consumer loyalty program effectiveness with Informatica Data Quality, a critical component of the Informatica Platform.
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Tani Pazarlama is using Informatica to increase trust in the 60 million consumer records it collects from 22 participating member companies and drive cross- and up-selling across its parent company, Koç Group.
- Informatica is also helping Tani Pazarlama decrease the cost of data by greatly improving the performance of their data unification processes. Previously, it took Tani Pazarlama up to 20 days to prepare data quality reports on behalf of participating loyalty program companies. With Informatica, the same process can now be completed in one day, is fully automated and is managed directly by the business.
- One of the main loyalty marketing programs operated by Tani Pazarlama is ‘Paro’: a multi-company, multi-sector loyalty marketing program, comprising 22 companies in 10 different market sectors. Prior to Informatica, each company collected and reported data differently, which meant Tani Pazarlama could never be certain that the data collected was accurate, reliable or trustworthy. Inevitably, it contained duplicate names and addresses, errors or omissions.
- Informatica Data Quality is used to identify and correct common data quality issues and synchronize consumer data on a daily basis. The new process dramatically improves performance based on a previous scripted approach, reducing the time to synchronize from months to days.
- Informatica Data Quality ease of use and business user interface also allow Tani Pazarlama to create comprehensive reports and generate a variety of dashboards that are used by the business to monitor the ongoing quality of the data.
Tweet this: Tani Pazarlama Maximizes Customer Loyalty Program Effectiveness with @InformaticaCorp #DataQuality http://bit.ly/VsadAN
“Tani Pazarlama’s loyalty programs and database marketing services can only succeed if we have a single, accurate and timely view of each consumer,” explained Tolga Evren, Data Technologies manager, Tani Pazarlama. “By standardizing on Informatica Data Quality, database marketing results are more accurate than before, which cascade down to more effective campaign management and target list selection. Partner companies within the Koç Group can then use this trusted data for more effective cross-selling and up-selling.”
“Tani Pazarlama is a showcase example of an organization that sees value in elevating the importance of data to the business,” said Ash Kulkarni, senior vice president and general manager, Data Integration and Quality, Informatica “Informatica Data Quality allows Tani Pazarlama to cleanse its data, proactively monitor its data quality and effectively report data quality issues in a timely manner to key business stakeholders.
About Tani Pazarlama
Tani is a subsidiary of the Koç Group, the largest privately run organization in Turkey (the only Turkish firm on Fortune 500 listing) with revenues of $41.5 billion and more than 85,546 employees.
Tanı Pazarlama ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş., is Turkey’s most competent customer loyalty operator that manages data. Tanı brings together different sectors in one loyalty program and adds value to brands. With these services, Tanı supports companies to differentiate in their sectors and thus aims to increase their turnover.
Tanı offers CRM consulting services to companies, as well as Data Access and Data Management, Channel Services, Network Administration, Web and Social Media Products.
Learn more about Tanı Pazarlama ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş.. Visit us at www.tani.com.tr.