Aggregate Data in a Comprehensive, Out-of-the-Box Environment
Informatica solutions for B2B data exchange fully automate key steps of the data aggregation process, freeing your IT team to focus on your core competencies. Taking those steps further, the Informatica solution for B2B data aggregation boosts productivity, accelerates delivery times, and dramatically reduces costs with a broad range of fully integrated capabilities that include:
- Data collection to gather data from internal and external sources using managed file transfer, which leverages secure communication protocols as S/FTP, AS1, AS2, HTTP/S, and PGP
- Data and format validation to confirm the integrity of data's structure and syntax
- Data transformation to convert and translate from any external or internal file and message format to a canonical format (i.e., XML)
- Data normalization to cleanse and match data and handle all exceptions to ensure high-quality data
- Data enrichment to access additional sources and systems to extract and append additional information necessary to create a complete data set
- Data mapping to plot the format and structure of data between its source and target systems according to certain transformation rules and business logic
- Data extraction to select and mine relevant data using specific parameters
Quality-Ensured Data Exchange
With the ability to transform and validate the data format, cleanse and match data, and handle all exceptions integrated into every step of the data aggregation process, your company can communicate more effectively, minimize the risk of faulty or incomplete analysis, and synthesize higher-quality data products faster at lower cost. The Informatica solution for B2B data aggregation provides a single environment for your IT team to:
- Convert and translate data from any complex source with automated, reusable processes that minimize error and lower TCO
- Monitor data at every stage of aggregation and track it by partner or source
- Avoid remedial data quality efforts by spotting specific discrepancies, errors, failures, and exceptions in data events and resolving them mid-cycle
- Facilitate partner and data source onboarding with customized data aggregation templates and profiles
- Pinpoint the location of all records on a particular identity, company, or product
Universal Data Transformation
With universal data transformation capabilities, your IT team can extract data from any file, document, or message—regardless of format, complexity, or size—and transform it into a usable form. The Informatica solution for B2B data aggregation provides single, centralized, consistent, reusable data transformation service that enables true any-to-any data transformation. The solution supports:
- Binary documents (e.g., PDF, Excel, Word)
- Printing formats (e.g., AFP)
- Large batch file and real-time messages
- Complex flat files, including deep hierarchy, complex looping, delimited, and fixed- and variable-width data
- XML natively, so that data aggregators can use XML while aggregating data
- Complex hierarchical industry standards: HIPAA, HL7, NCPDP, ACORD, DTCC, MVR, EDI, EDI-Fact, ASN.1, SWIFT, FIX, NACHA, Telekurs, FpML, SEPA
Informatica Products for Data Aggregation
B2B Data Exchange
Enables efficient and cost-effective collaboration with your extended network of trading partners and customers.
Advanced Data Transformation
Extracts and utilizes data from any file, document, or message—regardless of format, complexity, or size.
Accesses, integrates, and delivers any and all data quickly and cost-effectively, without hand coding.
Achieves pervasive data quality for all stakeholders, projects, applications using a single, unified platform.