Leverage Your Manufacturing Data to Improve Operations and Meet Customer Demand Faster
The manufacturing industry continually undergoes changes in customer demand, regulatory requirements, and supplier management. These shifts, along with the need to drive innovation faster, are pressuring manufacturers to maximize the potential of their manufacturing data.
Despite the need to do more with less, manufacturers are expected to be faster, smarter, and more flexible. When they meet customer demand and boost operational efficiencies, manufacturers are rewarded with higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, and higher profits. But for some, issues with their manufacturing data and a lack of data governance impede their best business and technology strategies.
Informatica solutions for manufacturing enhance your brand and boost innovation by effectively managing manufacturing data on customers, products, inventory, raw materials, suppliers, bills of materials (BOM), pricing, and sales.
With these solutions, manufacturers can:
- Maximize account revenue with relevant cross-sell and up-sell offers through the right channels and deliver a higher level of customer service
- Streamline supply chain operations, maximize product availability, and accelerate fulfillment by collaborating better with suppliers and customers and employing lean and agile methods
- Optimize channel operations and eliminate coverage gaps and conflicts
- Boost performance and increase efficiency by archiving inactive manufacturing data from applications
- Deliver manufacturing data from new and existing data sources, in the cloud or on premise, to any manufacturing analytics or operational application
Sixty-seven of the top 99 Fortune 500 manufacturers work with Informatica. Don’t let manufacturing data issues hold you back. We can help.
World-leading manufacturer Seagate Technology saves millions of dollars every year with Informatica's HR data hub. The solution reduces the time and cost of custom SQL coding and improves HR data availability and consistency.
View More Customers Stories
Siemens Uses Informatica ILM Nearline to Keep SAP BW Costs and Data Growth Under Control.