Informatica Cloud MDM is a multitenant software-as-a-service master data management application, natively built and deployed on the Force.com platform. With Informatica Cloud MDM, organizations are able to take advantage of powerful data quality capabilities within their Salesforce environment. Built to be managed by the Salesforce administrator, Informatica Cloud MDM de-duplicates, cleanses, and consolidates data from back-office systems and builds hierarchies in your instance of Salesforce. Salesforce.com customers worldwide in manufacturing, financial services, recruitment, and retail rely on Informatica Cloud MDM to provide them with a single view of their customer in Salesforce.
- Increase sales productivity with more complete and accurate account and opportunity data.
- Drive higher marketing return on investment (ROI) with accurate segmentation and campaign delivery.
- Manage account hierarchies to gain visibility into the real value of each customer.
Informatica Cloud MDM is a multitenant software-as-a-service master data management application, natively built and deployed on the Force.com platform. With Informatica Cloud MDM, organizations are able to:
Cleanse, standardize, and enrich customer information.
- Data standardization, address validation, and email verification can ensure that data stays clean and reliable at all times.
- Customer information is augmented with additional data from third-party data providers such as Bloomberg, data.com, and Thomson Reuters.
Eliminate and prevent duplicate and inconsistent data.
- Accounts, contacts, and opportunities are matched and consolidated from multiple back- office systems and Salesforce.com organizations to build the complete and authoritative view of each customer.
- Interactive duplicate check controls seamlessly integrated with the Salesforce user interface proactively prevent duplicate data from being entered.
Integrate critical enterprise data.
- Informatica Cloud MDM enables a complete view of the customer by integrating important data such as billing information, service tickets, and financial data from other enterprise and cloud applications into the CRM environment.
Manage and view account hierarchies.
- Informatica Cloud MDM manages and displays a consolidated view of customer hierarchies across multiple instances of Salesforce and other enterprise systems.