Accelerate Deployment, Lower Costs and Risk of Enterprise Data Warehousing
The Informatica solution for enterprise data warehousing is proven to help IT departments implement data marts and departmental data warehouses and readily scale them up to enterprise data warehousing environments. This solution serves as the foundation for all data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing projects. It accelerates their deployment, minimizing costs and risks, by ensuring that enterprise data warehouses are populated and maintained with trustworthy, actionable, and authoritative data.
A Proven Solution for Enterprise Data Warehousing
The Informatica solution for enterprise data warehousing empowers your IT team to easily adapt to changing business requirements. With the Informatica solution for enterprise data warehousing, your IT organization can provide your business with the data it needs for:
- Deeper competitive insights
- Faster decision-making abilities
- More comprehensive visibility across business units
- Greater transparency for regulatory compliance
The solution consists of:
- The Informatica Platform for accessing, discovering, cleansing, and integrating all enterprise data from a single, unified platform that's secure, reliable, and highly scalable
- Informatica Velocity, a proven implementation methodology that aligns IT teams with the business to implement data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing projects consistently, rapidly, and cost-effectively
- Informatica Professional Services to help your IT organization quickly configure data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing projects for maximum flexibility
Informatica Solution for Enterprise Data Warehousing Key Features
- Universal access to all enterprise data—regardless of location, format, volume, latency, or type—including transaction and interaction data
- Self-service to help architects, developers, analysts, and developers collaborate effectively on data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing projects
- Integrated data quality to ensure that accurate and trustworthy data populates data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing projects
- Master data management to handle dimensions and hierarchies of data so that your enterprise data warehouse delivers an authoritative view to business intelligence and analytics
- Metadata management to ensure that data used in your data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing projects is fully auditable and traceable from end to end
- Granular user management and security to enforce segregation of duties for compliance purposes and to manage enterprise data warehousing work effectively among teams
- Enterprise grid and pushdown optimization to increase data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing speed, efficiency, and reliability—from departmental reporting to Big Data analytics
- Real-time data integration to deliver data from your data warehouse in batch, changed data, and real-time formats
- Data services to augment data warehousing and enterprise data warehousing and deliver trusted data either physically or virtually to any application, at any latency, using any protocol
- Test data management to dramatically shrink the footprint of nonproduction systems
- Hybrid platform to accelerate deployments of business intelligence, data warehousing, and enterprise data warehousing environments by populating them with on-premise or cloud-based data
Informatica Products for Data Warehousing
Accesses, integrates, and delivers any and all data quickly and cost-effectively, without hand coding.
Accesses mission-critical data and delivers it throughout the enterprise wherever it's needed, on any schedule.
Directly accesses and merges data across systems to deliver trusted data on demand and at lower cost.
Achieves pervasive data quality for all stakeholders, projects, applications using a single, unified platform.
Master Data Management
Provides flexible multidomain MDM technology to enable rapid deployments and extensibility across the enterprise.
Finds hidden risks, pinpoints structural issues, and stops quality problems from spreading in data.
Safely archives application data to cost-effectively manage growing data volumes.
Creates database subsets from large, complex databases to better manage nonproduction systems.
Secures sensitive or confidential data in production and nonproduction systems.
B2B Data Exchange
Enables efficient and cost-effective collaboration with your extended network of trading partners and customers.
B2B Data Transformation
Extracts and utilizes data from any file, document, or message—regardless of format, complexity, or size.